Wednesday, 2 August 2017

HOW TO GET A FLAWLESS COMPLEXION

1. PRIMER
Primer helps your makeup to stay on longer as well as target problematic areas on your skin which would cause problems for your makeup later on in the day. My main issues are pores and oily skin, so I purposefully use primers which help to minimise these problems! Similar product here.


2. CHOOSE A FOUNDATION THAT MATCHES
You can't have a flawless complexion if your foundation doesn't match your body. Try mixing foundations if you struggle to find your perfect shade. My favourite mixing shade is here.



3. USE A BEAUTY SPONGE
This is a tip I find works best for me. I can be heavy handed, so a beauty sponge ensures that I don't end up with cake face. It also means I get so streaks and can get into all of the hard to reach places. Best beauty sponge is here!



4. HIGHLIGHT AND CONTOUR
These steps add dimension back to your face (also enhancing to give the illusion that we have the cheekbones we wish we had). Here is my favourite duo highlighter and contour palette. 


5. STROBING
For me, highlighter is the most important part. It makes you look dewy and youthful. Regardless of age, anyone can wear highlighter. For more mature skin I recommend a subtle glow to make sure you're not exaggerating anything you don't want to! But, don't forget you can always wear your makeup however you want to. Amazing strobing kit here!


SHOP THE POST



SHARE:
Blog Layout Designed by pipdig